Wednesday, July 30, 2008

To my dearest Love

My dearest Love:

Has it already been 5months since I learned of your existence? Time flies. I remember the party at my place. After everyone left, we sat and talked. I was so drawn to you then, and I didn’t even know you. Now, you seem to be part of my soul. Not a day goes by when I don’t think of you.

Last night, I dreamt I heard you calling my name. I woke up in a sweat, the heat of my body was both nerves and the knowledge of my dream. [editor's note: PG-13 stuff starts?]I heard you calling out as you leapt over the precipice of lust, and you woke me from a deep sleep. My soul called out to you and I could not fall back to a restful slumber. One day, I will be there when you take that leap, and it will be both of us leaping together.[PG-13 ends]

I want to tell you something, yet I am scared to do so. I don’t want you to think I’m odd, or worse yet, crazy for saying this. Our souls have known each other for centuries. You even identified me by an old name. One that I have never told anyone before. So, to that end, I love you. I have known for a long time. I completely understand if you don’t. Love me, that is. I know that for some it is hard to love someone from messages and talking on the phone. [PG-13-ness starts]Someday soon, I hope we can meet again so we can explore the lust that follows the love I feel. [PG-13 ends]

For now, just know that I love you and that love is infinite.

I hope to meet you soon.

Love,

Lina

No comments: