Thursday, July 31, 2008

To Lauren

Dear Lauren,

Ah, Lauren. I go back to add “dear.” Often I worry it will not be taken well, but I know you’ll appreciate it. You really are an excellent companion; I miss talking to you tonight. You’re a kind soul and a natural thinker, but to describe might be to classify. Know, though, that description might not be able to do justice to how much I appreciate you.

We’ve both expressed having inklings of infatuation for the other (isn’t alliteration fun?), and my preference is generally to place as few stunters on blossoming relationships of any sort. Let’s not limit, not classify – if you will.

A rather short letter. It’s hard to write more, having said about all I can word and still knowing you less than I’d like. To refer to one of my favorite metaphors, I hope you reveal more of your stars soon.

Love and thank you so much,

Eldon, Satyesu…you know.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know who this is^^

Amidst all the confusion in my life, it's always so wonderful an experience, talking to you and knowing you listen. I don't know exactly where you want to go with this and it's become very hard not to think too much of you but I'll leave it up to you.

Love,
your Madz

Anonymous said...

Now now, we can't both be accommodating...:P

I agree; let us see where this furtive, friendly flower (there I go again! :P) tendrils its way. <3

Anonymous said...

I hope it hasn't been too abandoned ^^;; I have a letter I'd like you to post.